As always, at the beginning of the new month I’m ready to present to you some of my new beauty favorites, but this time my list of favorites will be a little longer than usual! The main reason is that during the Fashion Week I had a chance to test a lot of new products, which I liked from the first try. But there is one more reason – I just couldn’t decide which ones to choose, while all the six products are really amazing! But let’s start from the beginning…1. Lancaster – 365 Skin Repair Serum Lancaster has offered the first skin care product that protects the skin against the entire spectrum of light, instead of protecting it only against UV radiation, and thus prevents premature skin aging, wrinkles and pigmentation. That’s great news in itself, but at the same time the 365 repair serum feels so soft and delicate on the skin, that I had no other option but to include it in the list of my favorites and start using it every day!
2. Clinique – chubby in the nude stick (Foundation Stick) Since recently, Clinique offers a kind of Foundationstick and also a Bronzerstick. The main advantage of the new product is that it can be applied over your makeup and is just ideal for refreshing the makeup after a few hours. I don’t know what’s the case for you, but my skin just “eats” the make-up, and in a pair of hours I have to apply something to make the whole thing look good again. The stick is perfect for hiding tiny wrinkles below my eyes, as the small amount of it is enough to ensure the covering, and there is no need for a thick layer of concealer. Besides, it has a creamy texture and is super easy to apply. The same is true of the Bronzer, which can be applied very precisely due to its stick form and is thus perfect for blending.
3. Dior – Jelly Sleeping Mask Normally, I find it a bit disgusting to go to sleep with a mask, because I always think that it will be completely glued to my pillow, but the Sleeping mask by Dior has a texture similar to that of a moisturizing cream, is immediately absorbed and intensively moisturizes the skin during 8 hours. In the morning you just wash away the remains, which look like a light film on the skin, and enjoy your super soft and fresh skin. It’s definitely a product that I have always dreamt of!
4. Smashbox – Insta-matte (Lipstick Transformer) After one of my readers told me about this product and explained what exactly it can do, I knew I definitely need it! This little wonder is able to make any shiny lipstick matte! It’s a bit like a lip gloss, but in matte. Besides, it has a perfect texture and feels very pleasant on the lips. I’m so excited that I find it difficult to express in words how much I love this product by Smashbox! For me, as a lipstick junkie, it’s a revolutionary product, which has changed my life in a sense, as now I can make matte all those glossy lipstick that used to get on my nerves. I’d like to thank my reader Vivien for the recommendation!!
5. Nude by nature – Bronzing Pinsel Since I tried the makeup by Nudebynature, I just can’t imagine my daily routine without natural and caring makeup products. Recently they have presented an amazing line of contouring tools. As for me, I was particularly impressed by the brush. I mean, I have been searching for ages for an ideal brush to blend my bronzer, and the ones I have tried before were just useless when it came to contouring. Actually, I wonder why no one else has come up with this brilliant idea, but sometimes the simplest things turn out to be the most useful ones.
6. Loreal – Wild Stylers Spray Crêpage De Chignon (Haarspray) From time to time, my hair definitely lacks volume, which is especially noticeable in periods when I have short hair. To add volume to my hair, I use the Crepage de Chignon, a kind of hair powder spray, which puffs the hair up and adds volume without sticking the hair together. During the Fashion Week, I noticed that seemingly every second stylist used this product. As for me, it has been one of my favorites for ages. So, these were my 6, well, actually, 8 beauty favorites of the month, and I am sure they are not the last ones :)